GES seeks to employ and retain professionals of the highest quality. Teachers who come to live and work with us in Qatar enjoy the warm, collegial atmosphere of a professional learning community, as well as a beautiful, temperate climate and opportunities for travel throughout the Middle and Far East.
Specific vacancies are posted and updated on a regular basis, but GES accepts applications at all times for future vacancies.
Employees receive a comprehensive benefit package that is highly competitive with both local and international markets. The package includes:
- Tax-Free salary
- Fully Furnished Accommodation including utilities
- Air Ticket
- Medical coverage
- Professional Development
- Shipping allowance of 1200QR
- Gratuity of 21 days for each contractual year
Applicants seeking employment at The Gulf English School must have the following qualifications:
Mandatory for all applicants:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- An understanding of, and commitment to, the philosophy, mission and goals of GES.
- An exemplary personnel record.
- Evidence of professional commitment to continuous growth.
- A recognized teaching certificate.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills.
- Student-oriented philosophy and skill set.
- Technology competencies appropriate to 21st century educators.
- A commitment to extra-curricular activities beyond the normal teaching day.
- A minimum of two years' relevant teaching experience within the last five years.