Please find outlined below our payment structure. Our Admin office is available to assist you and answer any questions you may have.
Entrance Test Fee
- The entrance fee of QR 550 is non-refundable and non-transferable and payable before the entrance test. This fee covers the cost of processing and reviewing the tests.
- This fee is separate from the registration and tuition fees.
- Entrance exam fee is payable each time student is tested for entrance purposes.
- This fee is a one-time registration fee (PDF 181 KB) of QR 4,000 that is non-transferable and non-refundable for each child.
Tuition Fees 2019/2020
|Class||First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fees/Year|
|Year 10 (GCSE)||19,180||14,200||14,200||47,580||2,750|
|Year 11 (GCSE)||19,180||14,200||14,200||47,580||3,000|
|Year 12 (IB 1 & AS)||20,850||15,600||15,600||52,050||4,000|
|Year 13 (IB 2)||20,850||15,600||15,600||52,050||4,000|
* Book Levy, Stationery / Lab. Fees
Please read more in our Tuition Fees Policy (PDF 262KB).
Examination Fees will be added to Tuition Fees as follows :
• Year 11( IGCSE ) 575 QR. per subject
• Year 12 (AS- Level ) 685 QR. per subject
• Year 13 I.B. Certificate 4,500 QR. per year
• Year 13 I.B. Diploma 6,000 QR. per year
The bus has a fixed travel route. Bus service is provided based on seats availability and location.
|First Term||Second Term||Third Term|
Fees Payment Dates
|Class||First Term||Second Term||Third Term|
|Pre-School to Year 13||29th August 2019||2nd December 2020||3rd March 2020|
- Parents are responsible for prompt payment of all school fees.
- All tuition and fee payments are due and payable according to the payment schedule below.
- The tuition fee is billed on a yearly basis for those students sponsored by a company. Individuals are billed on a quarterly basis.
- As according to Board policy, if payments are not made within six weeks of the due date, the student(s) will not receive their progress reports.
- Full-term tuition fees will be charged regardless of when a child is admitted within the term.
- To reserve a place for a student for a full term whilst student is away, half of the term's fees will be charged.
- No refund will be given if a student withdraws from GES.
- A fee of QR 4,000 is due at re-enrolment time to secure a seat for your child for the following academic year.